Sunday, June 20, 2010

Japanese-English and Japanese-French/ Les erreurs des Japonais en anglais et en français

Here is a collection of random photos taken in Japan showing bad Japanese-English and Japanese-French.
Voici une série de photos du Japon montrant les erreurs des Japonais en anglais et en français.


 Devant un salon de massage!

 Walking up to the monkey park. Japanese Zen philosophy at its best!

 Inside Nijo castle.

On the grounds of Himeji castle. We had to explain this mistake to the Japanese tour guide.

Taken by Mike in the men's room.


This was at the top of a steep hill.

At the entrance to a mall (the same one as below!).


I'm not sure how clear this one is. It is at the entrance of an underground mall in Kyoto. It says "Today too enjoy a day in high spirits! Catching my breath for this good taste". The following picture is the other half of the sign. It says "Why don't you take a rest? I have found my favourite thing. Things I want to have - there are lots of them here".



This was at the entrance to a supermarket!

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally immune to this stuff now. > <
    0 Ha Ha Ha!
    Ian

    ReplyDelete